terms & conditions
By placing an order using this service you are accepting these Terms & Conditions. Please read these Terms & Conditions before placing an order.
By completing and submitting an electronic order form, you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Please note orders will only be dispatched once we have authorisation from your payment card issuer. We will not be liable if there is a delay, and we will not accept your order if payment is not authorised.
Certain steps must be followed for a contract to be formed, as described below. After you have placed your order:
In case of items where you pay immediately, you will receive a confirmation email from us, as soon as possible. This will be our final order confirmation email which means we formally accept your order, and are obliged to complete the contract.
In case of jewellery which can be ordered only by inquiry, we will send an email as soon as possible, to confirm which goods you have ordered for and send you the details you had requested for too. Once we receive your confirmation email to make the jewellery, we shall send you the formal order confirmation email, which means we are obliged to complete the contract.
We will not accept your order if:
- Your payment is not authorized
- There is an error on our website regarding the price or other details of the goods
- You have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions given in our Cancellation Policy
- We reserve the right to refuse any order.
Pricing And Payment:
- Prices throughout the website are quoted in Indian Rupees (INR) and payment can only be accepted in Indian Rupees.
- While we make every effort to ensure that the goods shown on our website are currently available at the price shown, we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. If goods you have ordered are unavailable, you will be notified as soon as possible.
- Your payment card will be debited for your order on the day we send you the formal order confirmation.
- VBJ offers you FREE shipping on every order within India. Your product will be delivered safely packed and fully insured without any additional charges. You can track your order at every step until it is delivered at your doorstep. We ensure that every vital step is taken before, during and after delivery of the product.
- We understand your fears of spending or buying products online. Hence we also keep track of your order until it reaches you safely.
- On adding the product to your Shopping bag, the order details are displayed for your confirmation. Click the Checkout button to complete the Billing and Shipping details. Once this is done, the overall final price including Shipping is displayed.
- On the Confirm order screen, click on the Checkout button. You will be directed to the Payment method screen. Select the suitable option and you are taken to the Payment Gateway page where you can complete your purchase.
- VBJ will ship the product within the specified delivery time.
- In case of a priority shipping requested, there will be an additional charge which will be disclosed to you on request, based on the pincode/Zipcode.
- On adding the product to your Shopping bag, the order details are displayed for your confirmation.
- Based on your destination, our system offers the best suited logistics partner to deliver your order.
- We ship our products through reputed couriers only
- The final cart value does not include local taxes & levies.
- Click the Pay Now button to pay online and complete the purchase.
- VBJ will ship the product within the specified delivery time.
- In case orders not delivered as specified for reasons beyond VBJ's control, VBJ is not liable for such situation and VBJ can assure every effort will be taken for speedy delivery.
- While paying for order, please ensure correct shipping address. Receipt/Bill will be raised in the name of sender with given shipping address. Change in address after making receipt is not possible. Therefore, request to change in shipping address will not be entertained.
- If you are not satisfied with the goods after you receive them, you can send it back to us for a refund of your money. Refunds can be claimed only if you satisfy the conditions given below:
- Products should be returned within 20 days of receiving it. Overseas customers should return in person. Returning by Courier/Post shall be at their own risk as Customs will treat as import and duty will be payable by Customers.
- Products should not show signs of wear or should not have been engraved, altered, resized (by a jeweller other than VBJ).
- Products have to reach us without any damage during transit. Products should be properly packaged and insured.
- Once we receive the product, we will refund you after deducting the shipping charges and bank transaction charges from the Invoice Value. The remaining amount will be refunded to the same credit/debit card, which was used for the payment from 7 to 15 working days.
- Cancellation requests should be given by the customer within 5 working days of the order and the refund will only be transferred to their account (irrespective of the option chosen during payment) within 7 working days.
- Cancellation refund is possible if a customer has given an order request and the product making has not yet started (turnaround time cannot be fixed).
- Cancellation refund is possible if a customer has given an order request and the product making has started, hence we will debit wastage and making charges.
- Cancellation refund is possible if a customer has given an order request and the product making or design is not up to the mark (5% to 10% variation should be expected on all order requests).
- Cancellation refund is possible if a customer has given an order request but order delivery is delayed.
Changes To Terms & Conditions:
- We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions for buying goods online from time to time. If this happens, we will notify you by posting the new Terms & Conditions for buying goods online on the website. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised Terms & Conditions for buying goods online, You may opt out from placing any further orders.
- These Terms & Conditions for buying goods online are governed by the law of India and you and we agree to use Chennai jurisdiction if there is any dispute between us.
- If any part of these Terms & Conditions for buying goods online is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.